If you or someone you know is struggling with life controlling issues, and addiction to illegal drugs or alcohol contact us.
Continual Support given to our program by Drouin Anglican Church, Princes Way, allows us to hold meetings from the Parish Hall on Thursday evenings 7pm. Entry and parking- Francis Avenue.
For more information about the T.I.M.P. meetings click HERE.
- Entry to Thursday meetings are for participants only of the program.
- Family members are encouraged to attend. Families needing information welcome.
- For anyone wanting to join the program assessment is done at Doctors before we allow participation with group therapy. see About us/Program commitments
- The Ice Meltdown Project was founded in 2014, in response to the growing use of an illegal drug known as ICE. Janice saw that the drug was tearing apart lives and families. Her concern prompted her to reach out to her community.
- The Ice Meltdown Project has developed a practical approach that has seen the support program bring successful recovery to those that want it.
- The support has been encouraged and placed back onto the families/support persons and community.This is not always a policing issue.
- The Ice Meltdown Project, under the professional guidance of a local GP with AOD knowledge, supports clients with addiction management.
To connect with us now, click here to visit our Facebook page or you can call us on
Janice 0467 655 835. Megan 0484 917 081. Willy 0418 942 143.